The Cure for All Diseases
By Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D., N.D.
"Mycotoxins: Molds produce some of the most toxic substances known,
called mycotoxins. One small moldy fruit or vegetable can pollute
a huge batch of juice, jam or other product. Although molds
are alive, and can be killed by zapping, mycotoxins are not, and
must be detoxified by your liver. But because mycotoxins are so extremely poisonous, a tiny
amount can incapacitate a part of the liver for days!
Aflatoxin is the most common mycotoxin I detect. It is produced
by molds that grow on quite a variety of plants. For that
reason I am always cautioning people to eat only perfect citrus
fruit, and never drink commercial fruit juice. Of the thousands of
oranges that go into the batch of orange juice you drink, one is
sure to be moldy, and that is all it takes to give your liver a
A heavy dose of vitamin C helps the liver recover quickly. It
also helps get rid of aflatoxin before it is consumed, right in the
food container. So keep a plastic shaker of vitamin C powder
handy and use it like salt on all your food.
There are thirteen other mycotoxins I have searched for in our
foods. They are described in the section on moldy food (page
Physical Toxins: Breathing in dust is quite bad for you so your body rejects it
by sneezing, coughing, spitting up and out. Imagine breathing in
broken glass particles. They cut into the lungs in a thousand
places and couldn't be coughed up. They would travel. Imagine
swallowing a needle or open pin. If the tip was blunt it could
move through the intestine. But because it is sharp it gets caught
in your tissue, then works its way deeper and deeper."
How To Get A Copy
Click Here for a Copy of the Full 631 Page PDF E-Book
Click Here to Read a Hands-On Review of the Clark Zapper